Sometimes the application still attempts to use the Trial key even after a purchased license key has been activated.
If this happens, please try renaming the folder:
You can do this directly in Windows Explorer:
1. Enter the following into the path bar at the top of Windows Explorer:
2. Right click the 'applications' child folder and select 'Rename'.
3. Rename 'applications' as 'applications.old'
Or from a command prompt:
1. Run cmd.exe to open a command prompt.
2. Run the following comand:
ren "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\LiquidTechnologies\applications" applications.old
Please then run the product and activate with your purchased license again.
Note: This article relates to a purchased license only. If you want to use the Community Edition, then the Trial will revert to Community Edition after the trial period expires.