You can control the way in which your xs:double's are formated in the XML that is produced from the XML Data Binding library.
For example you may always want to see 5 digits after the point (5.12345 or 25.12000).
You can take control of the formatting of Decimal's, Double's and Float's using schema mappings within the wizard.
- Press the ‘Change Schema to Object Mapping…’ button from the ‘Select Output Options’ screen in the Wizard.
- Find the schema item that has a double representation.
- In the Primitive Details section, the Type should read ‘r8’, set the Format to the required value.
The format string is language dependant.
- C# and VB.Net see rules for string.Format
- C++ and Visual Basic 6 see the rules for printf
- Java see the rules for String.format